Transportation For Everyone
|"Transportation for Everyone" is a volunteer grassroots
initiative that aims to:
The local "Transportation for Everyone" unit includes Temple, Greenville, Mason and New Ipswich.
The greater goal is to create a larger network of transportation in Southern New Hampshire.
- assist people who have little or no transportation
- emergency rides
- scheduled rides to various appointments, i.e. doctors, hair
- rides to food shopping and entertainment
- reduce single person occupancy in cars, therefore reducing our dependence on oil
- build relationships and community via people sharing rides
If you would like to volunteer or if you are interested in sharing a ride, you can:
- Contact Jim Lambert at 878-2441
- Contact Leta Markham at 878-3364
- Click HERE to go to the
ride sharing forum to post you information (you must register to post)