Temple, NH Open Forum Forum Index Temple, NH Open Forum
A Place for Temple Residents to Speak Their Minds (Within Reason)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

There's more to ConVal than what meets the eye.

Temple, NH Open Forum Forum Index -> ConVal High School
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blinkin

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2024 5:47 pm    Post subject: There's more to ConVal than what meets the eye.

ConVal has had a lot of political issues in the press lately. (ex, teachers contract, stadium lights, and money for the gym and theater) I just wanted to say though that ConVal is more than an administrators, and the school board. ConVal is full of future leaders and amazing individuals. It has good people and bad people. Great teachers and not so great teachers. It has clubs and sports that really do try to make a difference in the community. ConVal also has great teachers and clases. The best thing about ConVal though is the Writing the Essay class. In this class you write personal essay that may become college essays. You tell stories, personal stories to total strangers and you know that they won't judge you, and won' tell anyone. You leave this class carrying bits and pieces about total strangers inside of you. I just want to thank them all. Other parts of ConVal are like this too, peaceful, and painful. This trust is amazing. I only hope that someday we can ALL be this real, trusting and true, everywhere.
       Temple, NH Open Forum Forum Index -> ConVal High School All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: