TEMPLE, NEW HAMPSHIRE
FINAL MINUTES OF PUBLIC MEETING
BOARD OF SELECTMEN
Meeting held on the 4th day of June 2002
Board members present: R. Frazier, B. Kantner, S. Fiske
Call to Order by R. Frazier at 7:00 p. m.
Approval of Prior Minutes: Motion made by Frazier to approve 5/28/2002, as amended, second by Fiske.
Voted unanimous to XX Approve Disapprove –
1. Subject: 7:00 p.m.
Reviewed and signed Yield Tax Warrant.
Reviewed application for Current Use assessment from Charles and Sharon Re, Map 05 Lot 090; Moved by Frazier to approve current use application, seconded by Kantner and voted in the unanimous affirmative.
Reviewed the Cease and Desist Order written by Attorney Drescher to Richard Messina, M 08 L 008. Moved by Frazier to accept the proposed cease and desist order from Attorney Drescher to Richard Messina, seconded by Fiske and voted in the unanimous affirmative.
Review of the draft memo from the Administrative Assistant, the Board approved the memo for distribution to the other Boards and Commissions. There was discussion of the proposed cable ordinance received from the cable consortium. Fiske recommended that Deniece Johnson and Steve McRae be asked to work on this ordinance. Frazier and Kantner agreed to this proposal.
Signed certificate of occupancy for Milkey, M 07 L 036-C and San-Ken Homes, M 06 Lots 013-Q1 and 013-Q13
Reviewed building permit applications from San-Ken Homes for M 06 Lots 013-Q8 and 013-Q14. Moved by Frazier to approve the building permit application for M 06 L 013-Q8 and return for completion the building permit application for M 06 L 013-Q14, seconded by Fiske and voted in the unanimous affirmative.
Discussion of the Whiting property, Wil Wildes agreed to contact Whiting for completion of agreement.
A letter will be sent to George Willard regarding the complaint on the Willard Barn.
Final Minutes of the Public Meeting
On the 4th Day of June 2002
2. Subject: 8:00 p.m. Moved by Frazier to enter non-public session under RSA 91A:3 II a and b for the purpose of reviewing an employee evaluation and conducting interviews, seconded by Kantner and voted in the unanimous affirmative. Reviewed an employee evaluation with Administrative Assistant, Debra Harling.
3. Subject: 9:15 p.m. Interviewed Richard Fressilli, no action taken at this time.
4. Subject: 9:40 p.m. Interviewed Diane Nilsson, no action taken at this time
5. Subject: 9:55 p.m. Moved by Frazier to leave non-public session, seconded by Fiske and voted in the unanimous affirmative. Discussion of installing another telephone line in the Fire Station. Moved by Frazier to install an additional telephone line in the Fire Station and make the current telephone line a dedicated fax line seconded by Kantner and voted in the unanimous affirmative.
6. Subject: 10:10 p.m. Meeting adjourned.
Respectfully submitted by Debra Harling, Administrative Assistant.