TOWN OF TEMPLE, NEW HAMPSHIRE
NOVEMBER 20, 2002
Board members present: Bruce Kullgren Sr., Ted Petro, Rae Barnhisel, Ex-Officio Sherry Fiske
Call to Order by B. Kullgren at 7:35 p.m.
1. Review of the 11/06/2002 minutes. Move by Barnhisel to accept the minutes as amended, second by Petro and voted 3 for, Fiske abstained.
2. Reviewed changes to the tables for the Economic Environment section of the Master Plan. The Community Facilities section and the Economic Environment section will be forwarded to SWRPC.
3. Debra Harling, Administrative Assistant, spoke to the Board about changes that Jim Rice, the Assessor from Avitar Associates, is suggesting. Mr. Rice is recommending changing all alpha sub-lot identifications to numeric. Harling explained that this is to make sure all sub-lot numbering is consistent in anticipation of the State Assessing Certification process. The Board agreed to the changes. Harling explained that Rice felt no motion was needed to make this change.
4. The Board completed review of the Construction Materials section of the Master Plan. Review of the Natural Features section was started and will be continued at the December 4, 2002 meeting.
5. Move by Petro to adjourn, second by Fiske. Meeting adjourned at 9:35 p.m.
Minutes submitted by Debra Harling.