TOWN OF TEMPLE, NEW HAMPSHIRE
NOVEMBER 6, 2002
Board members present: Bruce Kullgren Sr., Randy Martin, Ted Petro, Rae Barnhisel, M. Connolly, A. Pickman
Call to Order by B. Kullgren at 7:35 p.m.
1. Review of the 10/16/2002 minutes. Move by Petro to accept the minutes, second by Barnhisel and voted 5 for, Pickman abstained.
2. Review of mail received, two letters. One letter from Lyndeborough and one from Marlborough regarding public hearings for cell towers. A newsletter called “The Source” regarding water.
3. The Board reviewed the map for the “Temple Hills” subdivision. There was discussion of the driveways servings lots 9, 10, 11 & 12. B. Kullgren explained that Michael Barrett owns lots 10 & 11. Barrett is negotiating with Kullgren to purchase lot 9 and wants to eliminate the driveway for lots 9 & 10 and create a new driveway from lots 11 & 12, the owner of lot 12 is agreeable. The Board discussed whether they had jurisdiction or whether this should go before the Zoning Board of Adjustment. Pickman reviewed Article IV Section 3 of the Zoning Ordinance. There was discussion regarding shared driveways, the closing of the driveway to lots 9 & 10 and a lot line adjustment of the closed driveway area to lots 6 & 7. The Board determined that approval of a shared driveway would be within its jurisdiction, any other options would need to go before the Zoning Board.
4. The Board reviewed the Economic Environment section of the Master Plan. Table 1 needs to be checked for accuracy, Table 2 will need to be changed as it is using 1999 figures. Table 3 was discussed and it was determined that the Administrative Assistant, Deb Harling will look for the MS-1s to determine how the figures used were broken out. Deb Harling will check with SWRPC to determine where they got information from. The Economic Environment Section will be reviewed further at November 20, 2002 meeting. The Board reviewed the Community Facilities section.
5. Move by Petro to adjourn, second by Pickman. Meeting adjourned at 10:30 p.m.
Minutes submitted by Debra Harling.