TOWN OF TEMPLE, NEW HAMPSHIRE
December 4, 2002
Board members present: Bruce Kullgren Sr., Ted Petro, Rae Barnhisel, M. Connolly, A. Pickman, Ex-Officio Sherry Fiske
Call to Order by B. Kullgren at 7:40 p.m.
1. Review of the 11/20/2002 minutes. Move by Barnhisel to accept the minutes as written, second by Petro and voted in the unanimous affirmative.
2. S. Fiske spoke to the Board about instituting a sign ordinance which would require an annual permit with an annual fee. Fiske mentioned that she thought New Ipswich has this type of ordinance and it would be a way of monitoring signs. Fiske asked that the Board think about this option.
3. There was a short discussion about the Planning Board recommending the International Building Code so the Board of Selectmen could put an article for its adoption on the 2003 warrant. No action was taken at this time.
4. Continued review of the Natural Resources section of the Master Plan. D. Harling will contact Eric Twarog at SWRPC regarding maps. Bruce Kantner, Selectman, read a list of maps to be received from SWRPC, which totaled 17. Barnhisel suggested that Eric Twarog be invited to a Planning Board meeting to discuss maps. Kullgren suggested that the Board wait until future land use is discussed and bring Eric Twarog in at that point to ask him questions. Natural Resources will be further reviewed at the December 18, 2002 meeting.
5. Move by Petro to adjourn, second by Pickman. Meeting adjourned at 9:50 p.m.
Minutes submitted by Debra Harling.